2018/06/22

Unboxing: BTS's LY Tear Album + Special PC

Ddaeng! Hello, my wig's just flew off an hour ago because I got this package that contains BTS's new album with a special photo card inside the box. I really screamed my lungs off.

a special lenticular's pc

Yeah, this is a little too late because this album has been released a month ago and mine just arrives now. And I have a new Jin's fansite mini photobook too. Let's take a look!


I don't really want to talk about this phenomenal boyband because yeah everybody's just talking about them everywhere, I'm here just to brag about my album. 




As usual, they have a pretty package. I love this one because is black and shiny rainbow gold BTS logo and Love Yourself's text above. I forget to take a pic of their CD because yeah I suck at taking pictures. Also, the standee is going to stand at my desk. 

Ohh I forget to take a picture of the poster too. Damn.

And I got the R version with Suga's photocard. I love him but I really want Jin or RM photocard but I love Suga too oh my god somebody helps me. 



This version is really-really sexy. They look so good in denim hsjgewhajh and their expression? Excuse me sir but why you guys look attractive with that sad emotions.  I love this photobook so much, they're very thicck. High-quality bro.

And if you ask me what is my favs track of this album, the answer is: depends on my moods. Hehehe their song is all-great and high tier song. I rlly like Airplane pt.2 and TTU just now. It will change tomorrow. And don't forget to stream Fake Love.

--

And I have a new Jin's mini pb too! This one is from his fansite, a little breaver92's nim. He always looks so goood and I will share it a little for you guys.




Aaaah I love one (1) man and his name is Kim Seokjin. Worldwide handsome indeed. I'm gonna put this photobook under my pillow tonight. His looks, his voice, his personality is A+, I can't describe. And he just released a new cover too, please give a listen to his new cover.

Thank you so much! :)

2 comments:

  1. Win an iPad for free here click:

    http:// bit. ly/3720ngw6

    remove space! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRADING ONLINE TERPERCAYA
    Ini dia, Broker Trading yang Transaksi Aman dan Proses Cepat
    HASHTAG OPTION merupakan platform trading Binary Option berbasis di Indonesia.
    Kami menawarkan produk-produk Cryptocurrency & Forex.

    yuk gabung yukkk visit link nya www.hashtagoption.com
    Minimal DP Rp. 50.000,- dapat BONUS Depo awal 10%** T&C
    - Tanpa Komisi dan Bebas Biaya Admin.
    - Sistem Edukasi Professional
    - Trading di peralatan apa pun
    - Ada banyak alat analisis
    - Sistem penarikan yang mudah dan dipercaya
    - Transaksi Deposit dan Withdrawal TERCEPAT

    Ada BONUS REFERRAL juga lohhh...
    Bonus Referral 1% dari profit investasi tanpa turnover....

    Kami juga menyediakan AKUN DEMO untuk Trader HASHTAG OPTION yang ingin berlatih, sampai kamu benar-benar bisa menuju AKUN REAL

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Fire away! Let's discuss together.