2020/05/19

Experience: Rapid Test

This pandemic really drives me crazy. Hello, how about you guys? I hope that you are always healthy and passionate about living like the movie. Because writing on a blog is a fun thing, today I will share the experience of taking the Rapid Test for Covid-19.




What is a rapid test? You can read it here.

Actually, this is not my own will, but the company where I work requires me to take a rapid test. Taking rapid tests independently is one of the requirements to prevent the spread of virus disease in the company environment.

On April 20th, 2020, I went with my dad to the Siloam International Hospital in Karawaci, Tangerang. I was directed to a gathering place for people who wanted to do a personal rapid test (pay for themselves).



The first thing I did was fill in the patient's form as well as state data collection, they said. After that, I waited in line for about 5 minutes. After waiting for 5 mins, my name was called and I met the doctor's. My blood was drawn and I had to wait for another 10 minutes.

When they announce the result, I was damn worried but when the doctor showed me the results sheet, I let out a sigh of relief, because it turned out that my blood was not reactive. At least, its non-reactive.


The doctor also explained the results of the test, and I asked a few things about how to prevent the virus, the doctor said, 


“maintain cleanliness, wear a mask, and eat healthy; fruits and vegetables is a must.”

With this, it's over and I'm back home. Oh yes, the cost of taking this rapid test is Rp489,000, which is quite expensive for me in my opinion, but because I don't use my own money, yeaa.. ok lha. After 14 days, I was advised to do the test again, but because of this feeling of laziness as always, I missed it. The hospital is quite far from my home too.


That’s it. Enough of my short writing. Please eat a lot of healty food and stay safe. Thanks for reading! :)

2 comments:

  1. Wah i once take the test too, kak! I was ODP for 2 weeks, and yes it kinda pricey but because i took it on RSPAD and my parents have BPJS Pegawai(? idk, i guess all tni have that) so i tested for free! Stay healthy, kak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my sister is a nurse and she had done the swab test 2 times. luckily, the results turn out negative. stay safe meutia !

    ReplyDelete

Have something to say? Fire away! Let's discuss together.